You can share Quizizz to Microsoft (MS) Teams without having to switch between applications. This makes it easy for you to have every resource under one roof. Quizizz can be integrated with MS Teams with your teacher account and student accounts. This is especially helpful when you want to share multiple quizzes to multiple classes, using a single-click authorization, within the Quizizz application.
To share Quizizz to MS teams, follow these steps:
- Create a quiz or import a quiz from the Quizizz library that is ready to be hosted either as a Live Quiz (on Classic or Instructor-paced mode) or as homework
- Click on 'Continue' after you have toggled with the advanced settings
- On the host's view, click the Teams icon
- Sign into Microsoft with your login ID and password. This is a one-time requirement
Create an account, in case you do not have a Microsoft account
- Authorize Quizizz to view and access your Microsoft account details. Click on Yes
- Post authorization, you will see all your classes that have access to MS Teams
- With this access, you can now share your Quizizz content to MS Teams without having to switch between applications
Note: You must have an active MS teams account to integrate with Quizizz. All classes active on MS Teams will automatically sync with Quizizz post-authorization.
Keyword: Share Quizizz to MS, MS Teams and Quizizz, I want to share access to Microsoft Teams, I want to link MS Teams to Quizizz, how to find classes on MS Teams with Quizizz
Please sign in to leave a comment.