The State Standards tool on Quizizz enables you to align all your content on Quizizz with the curriculum stipulated by your organization
By selecting State Standards on Quizizz, you will be able to create, customize and share aligned activities. You can tag every quiz question to a state standard and get better reports on each student's performance per the same standard and better determine their mastery of subjects and concepts. Here is the list of currently supported State Standards on Quizizz:
- Alabama State Standards
- Alaska State Standards
- Arizona State Standards
- California State Standards
- Colorado State Standards
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Connecticut Core Standards
- Delaware Learning Standards
- Florida's Benchmarks for Excellent Student Thinking (BEST)
- Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE)
- Hawaii State Standards
- Illinois State Standards
- Indiana State Standards
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Iowa State Standards
- Kansas Curricular Standards
- Kentucky Academic Standards (KAS)
- Louisiana State Standards (LASS)
- Maine Learning Standards
- Maryland Learning Standards
- Massachusetts Learning Standards
- Michigan Academic Standards
- Minnesota Academic Standards
- Mississippi Learning Standards
- Missouri State Standards
- Montana State Standards
- Nebraska State Standards
- Nevada Academic Standards
- New Hampshire State Standards
- New Jersey State Standards
- New Mexico Learning Standards
- New York State Standards
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- North Carolina State Standards
- North Dakota Learning Standards
- Ohio State Academic Learning Standards
- Oklahoma State Standards
- Oregon State Standards
- Pennsylvania Core Standards (PACS)
- Rhode Island State Standards
- South Carolina State Standards
- South Dakota State Standards
- Tennessee Academic Standards (TAS)
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
- Utah Education Health Standards (UEHS)
- Vermont State Standards
- Virginia State Standards (SOL)
- Washington State Standards
- West Virginia State Standards
- Wisconsin State Standards
- Wyoming State Standards
State Standards are available on the Quizizz School and District Plan.
To enable tagging State Standards on Quizizz, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Create' and click on 'Quiz' from the left navigation pane
- Name the quiz and add relevant subject tags appropriately (a maximum of 3 tags are allowed)
- On the quiz editor, click on 'Tag'
- Pick a curriculum to tag your question
- Click on Save
- Add standards from selecting a subject from the dropdown
English Language Arts (ELA), English Language Arts - HSST, and Mathematics are supported on Quizizz.
- Choose the correct grade (K-12)
- Choose the correct standard for your question within the quiz
All standards have an explanation in the description to help match the exact standard to the assessment question
- You can also tag multiple standards per question
- Click on save
- Repeat the same for every question within the quiz
You can also have a consistent tag for all the quiz questions.
- When you are importing questions from the Quizizz library, click on 'Add Tags'
- Save the quiz once it is ready
Either assign it as a Live, Instructor-paced quiz or assign as Homework
- Once your students attempt the quiz, access the results from 'Reports'
- Here you will see individual student's reports and overall class report per every state standard. You can print, download and delete the report if required.
- You can share this report with other teachers too
However, you cannot share a state standard-based report with parents.
You can also create and customize standards if required.
State Standards-based reporting is not supported for the Quizizz Individual (Super) Subscription. If you'd like to upgrade your current plan to the Quizizz School and District plan, contact the Quizizz team.
Keyword: State Standards, how to add state standards, is state standards available for the super plan, is state standards available for the individual plan, I want to tag Common core, I want to use CCSS tagging, TEKS Tagging, BEST, NGCS state standards, LASS, Pennsylvania Core Standards, Oklahoma State Standards, Louisiana State Standards, Utah Education Health Standards and Virginia, New York State Standards, SOL