You can import Google Slides presentations from your Google Drive into Quizizz lessons with a single click.
Importing Google Slides to Lessons is available on the Quizizz Basic, Super, and School and District Plans.
To import a Google Slides presentation into a Quizizz lesson, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Create' on the left navigation pane. Select 'New Lesson'
- Name the lesson and tag it (a maximum of 3 tags are allowed per lesson). Click on 'Next'
- Select a template of your choice and click on 'Next'
- Click on 'Import' on the left bottom pane
- Click on 'Google Drive'. Choose the correct account to sync with Quizizz
- Select what Quizizz can access and choose as per your requirement (this is a one-time requirement)
- Click on 'Continue' to sync Quizizz with Google Slides
- Your Google account and Quizizz are now synced. You can select your presentations to import them to a Quizizz lesson
You cannot edit imported Google Slides on Quizizz.
Keyword: Add Google slides, how to upload google slides, how to upload presentations, how to upload google slides, can I add google presentations to quizizz lessons