You can manually update scores for individual students in a running homework game and allocate meaningful marks to deserving students.
This feature is available on the Quizizz Super, and Quizizz School and District Plans.
To update score responses, follow these steps:
- You can update scores on a running homework game. Live games scores cannot be updated.
- Click on the 'Reports' tab on the left navigation pane
- Click on the running homework game that needs to be scored manually
- Scroll down to select the 'Questions' toggle and find the 'Score responses' tab on the right. This tab is present for all questions and question types
- Click on the 'Score responses' tab to get the pop-up window that captures students' scores as allocated by Quizizz
- Here, you can manually change scores as per the students' response
The highest score that can be awarded is 1000 points (pts) and the lowest is 0 points (pts)
- Every time you manually update a score for a graded question, the overall accuracy of the quiz changes
- Manually scored updates do not appear on the printed reports
However, if you click on the 'Overview' tab (next to the 'Question' tab, you will see asterisks '*' for the questions that have been manually evaluated by you
Keyword: Score Responses, How to update scores, can I update scores manually, can I add marks to homework, can I add marks for students, can I increase marks for students