There are six different types of questions available on the New Quiz Editor:
- Multiple choice: Questions with two or more (up to five) answer options; only one option is the correct answer. A student can only select one answer option when playing the quiz.
- You can toggle with the 'More than one answer' if the question has two correct answers.
- Fill in the Blanks: Students need to enter the answer in the space provided manually. The character limit for a fill-in-the-blanks question is 160.
- Choose if the answer can contain exact words, contains, and exact numbers to reward points based on the answer provided.
- Open-ended: These are long answer questions. The character limit for open-ended is 1000. A message shows up when the answer reaches 800 characters
Note: Open-ended questions are not graded.
- Poll: These are no correct answer questions. You can choose whether to allow students to select only one or multiple options.
- Slide: You can export a quiz or a question into a lesson. The quiz that contains the remaining questions will be saved under 'My Library'.
- Draw: Enable your students to draw, identify and point out using the draw question. Students have the options to choose between a highlighter, a pen, a color wheel, and an eraser. They also have the undo and redo options. Every answer attempted on a draw question will not be graded. You have the option to try it out too.