Manually set a grade for a particular quiz for students’ assessments to get meaningful reports. To assign a custom grade for a quiz or lesson, follow these steps:
Prerequisite: Create a quiz to host it live or assign as homework
- Click on Assign
- Select the class to which you would like the assign the quiz within the Assign dialog box. You can also click on the 'Pick specific students' option to assign the quiz to selected students
- In case your list of classes is empty, roster students using an LMS
- Click on the Edit Grading drop-down. Select one of the predefined grades or add a number manually as the maximum score
- Click Save and click on Next
- Click on Assign again. The manual grades are added to the quiz.
Keyword: How to grade quizzes with my own grades, I want to add different grades to quizzes, Custom grading, Custom adding marks, custom points
Article is closed for comments.