You can now edit a running asynchronous (homework) quiz. This is particularly useful when there are mistakes in questions or wrong answers are marked as correct. You can edit a running homework quiz that you would have created or the one that is teleported into your library.
This feature is available in Quizizz Super and Quizizz School and District Plans.
To edit a running homework game, follow these steps:
- A homework game needs to be assigned and should be running.
- Click on ‘My Reports’ on the left navigation pane
- Click on the correct running assignment to edit. Click on ‘Edit Assignment’
- You can see all the questions that can be edited and reviewed.
- You can do the following:
- edit the question and answers
- replace the entire question
- edit either question or answer
- Once a question is edited, it will be marked as ‘this question is edited’
- Here is how editing a running game will affect grading:
- If a student completed the game before the edit, the answer will be marked correct and will be awarded 1000
- If a student attempted the question but has not completed the game, then they will have to attempt the updated question again
- If students have not attempted the edited questions, they will attempt the edited questions only. They will not be able to view the original question or answers
- Live games cannot be edited
- You can edit the questions and answers multiple times within the assignment’s deadline. Once the assignment’s deadline is passed, you will not be able to edit the questions and/or answers
- If you have assigned a quiz by either teleporting a question or an entire quiz, then the edited questions are specific to your individual use.
- The edited quiz (with edited questions) will be updated under My Library. The original set of questions available in the Quizizz public library is not affected by your edits.