As part of the new Quiz Editor, you can bulk teleport all the questions in a quiz in one click. You can access millions of publicly available quizzes created every day within the teacher community.
Bulk Teleport is available on the Quizizz Basic, Super, and School and District Plans.
To find other quizzes using the new Quiz Editor, follow these steps:
Prerequisite: You must enable the New Quiz Editor for Bulk Teleport
- Click on Create from the left navigation pane and select the Quiz option
In case you have already created a quiz, you can access it under the My Library option
- Click on the search bar and type the subject name for millions of quizzes tagged to the same subject
- Find the appropriate quiz and/or question. Select 'add question' to add to your quiz. With the new Quiz Editor, you can bulk teleport all questions from a publicly available quiz.
- Add your questions with the following types of question formats:
- Multiple Choice
- Once the quiz is ready, click on save and you will be able to host it live or assign it as homework
Keyword: what is bulk teleport, how to import all questions, how to combine questions, how to access other questions, how to add another quiz into my questions list, can I import all questions from multiple quizzes, how to add all questions from other quizzes into mine