Access millions of publicly available quizzes created every day by the teacher community. You can teleport questions and slides from multiple activities and combine them with the content in your quiz. You can also bulk teleport all of the content from a quiz or a lesson with just a single click.
To find other quizzes for teleporting content, follow these steps.
- Click on Create from the left navigation pane and select the Quiz option.
In case you have already created a quiz, you can access it under the My Library option
- Click on the search bar and type the subject name for millions of activities tagged to the same subject
- Select an activity to preview its content
- Find the appropriate quiz and/or lesson. Click on 'Add question' to import questions one by one into your quiz
- You can also click on the 'Add all questions' button to bulk teleport all the content from a publicly available quiz
- Add your questions with the following types of question formats:
- Multiple Choice
- Match and Reorder
- Audio and Video Response
- Drag and drop
- Draw Questions
- Once the quiz is ready, click on save and you will be able to host it live or assign it as homework
Note: 'Quick Teleport' enables you to save questions and slides as you browse the Quizizz Library, so you can create an activity on the spot. To know more, refer to the article Use Quizzes and Lessons from the Library.
Keyword: what is bulk teleport, how to import all questions, how to combine questions, how to access other questions, how to add another quiz into my questions list, can I import all questions from multiple quizzes, how to add all questions from other quizzes into mine