The new and improved Quiz Editor has a smart interface that makes it similar to the Lessons Editor in terms of interface design.
Creating a Quiz is available on the Quizizz Basic, Super, and School and District Plans.
With the new Quiz Editor, you can add Google images (protected via SafeSearch), search and add YouTube links directly to your questions, have a separate window for Answer Explanations, and optimized teleporting with smarter filters.
To create a quiz using the new Quiz Editor, follow these steps:
- Click on Create from the left navigation pane and select the Quiz option
- Name and tag the quiz appropriately. A maximum of 3 tags (of subjects are allowed per quiz)
- A pop-up dialogue box lists all the improved features of the new Quiz Editor
- Click on the 'Switch to the new Editor' button
- Create your questions and provide answers as options
- Multiple Choice
- The supported formats to create questions are -
- Type your question within the dialog box and add options. You can also -
- Edit the options
- Add math equations
- Add images to questions and options
- Allow students to draw their answers either on a blank white space or on an image
- Provide Answer Explanations, by clicking on the bulb on the right. Click on the Back arrow to come back to the question
- Choose the time allotted to answer a question. You can select this per question or make it consistent throughout a quiz
- Save the question
- Save the quiz once all questions and answers (along with options) are added
- Publish the quiz. This quiz is now available in your library to start a live quiz or assign as homework
In case you want to switch back to the old editor format, click on the 'Go back to the old editor' button on the top left corner of the page.
Note that the new interface design of the Quiz Editor is permanent to new users of Quizizz. New users will NOT be able to switch to the older interface design.
Keyword: New Editor, how to create a quiz using new editor, how to switch back to old editor, how to go to old editor, old editor, new editor update