This article describes the integration process that is meant to be completed by an IT Administrator. To learn how to roster students as a teacher, click here.
As an IT Administrator for a school or district, you can initiate the integration by connecting Quizizz and Canvas with your Canvas Developer Keys. Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
- Log into Canvas
- Click on 'Admin' on the left navigation pane and select 'Site Admin'
- Select 'Developer Keys' on the sidebar
- Click on 'Developer Key' and choose the 'API Key' option
- Set the Key Name
- Enter the following link in the Redirect URIs field: https://quizizz.com/lms/canvas/callback
- Click on 'Save' to generate a key entry like this and ensure that the 'State' is set to 'On'.
The ID is the long number displayed under the 'Details' column. Click on 'Show Key' below the Client ID to display the Key.
Once these steps are complete, a representative from the Quizizz onboarding team will reach out to you. Share the ID and Key with them by e-mail.
Alternatively, you can complete the integration yourself by following these steps:
- Log into your Quizizz account
- Click on 'Manage members' on the left navigation pane
- Click on 'Bulk Import' and select the 'Connect with Canvas' option
- Fill in the fields on the right pane with the ID, the Key, and the requested URL
- Click on 'Submit'
- On Canvas, grant access to your account by clicking on 'Authorise'. This is a one-time process
- Quizizz and Canvas are now in the process of syncing. You will receive an email notification when the sync is complete.
Note: You do not have to be on the sync window until the sync is complete. Click on 'Continue to Dashboard' to move from this window.
Keyword: Canvas with Quizizz, classes on canvas with Quizizz, Canvas LMS with Quizizz, how to set up Canvas for students using Quizizz, Bulk Roster with Canvas, Bulk Rostering for teachers as Admin, Canvas and teachers import, add all teachers to Canvas roster
Article is closed for comments.