You can auto-sync your Google Classroom with Quizizz classes using one click. Click on the Allow button - this allows Quizizz to access classes on Google Classroom and all updates made on classes are automatically synced on Quizizz for perpetuity.
This feature is applicable to Quizizz Super, and Quizizz School and District Plans.
To enable the auto-sync using Google Classroom, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to the Quizizz Super and/or Schools and District subscription plan
- Create a class on Google Classroom
- On Quizizz, click on Classes on the left navigation pane
- Click on Allow on the yellow banner on top. You only need to click Allow once. All updates made on Google Classroom will be updated on Quizizz automatically
- Click on Classroom
- Select the correct Google Classroom class
- Click Save. Your Google Classroom is imported successfully
If any student/class is removed from the Google Classroom roster, it will be updated on Quizizz automatically. You do not have to update the same on Quizizz after the auto-sync feature is enabled.