You can auto-sync your Google Classroom with Quizizz classes using one click. Click on the Allow button - this allows Quizizz to access classes on Google Classroom and all updates made on classes are automatically synced on Quizizz for perpetuity.
Quizizz X Google Classroom Auto-sync is available on the Quizizz Super, and Quizizz School and District Plans.
To enable the auto-sync using Google Classroom, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to the Quizizz Super and/or Schools and District subscription plan
- Create a class on Google Classroom
- On Quizizz, click on Classes on the left navigation pane
- Click on Allow on the yellow banner on top. You only need to click Allow once. All updates made on Google Classroom will be updated on Quizizz automatically
- Click on Classroom
- Select the correct Google Classroom class
- Click Save. Your Google Classroom is imported successfully
If any student/class is removed from the Google Classroom roster, it will be updated on Quizizz automatically. You do not have to update the same on Quizizz after the auto-sync feature is enabled.
Note: Your LMS is updated when new classes are added. You will need to access them via Quizizz classes. Click on 'Refresh Roster' to import a new class. You will need to archive old/inactive classes on Quizizz.
Keyword: What is Auto-sync, Google Classroom and Quizizz, how to sync Google Classroom with Quizizz