Firewall Configuration: If you are unable to access a quiz, join a quiz/lesson via Google Classroom or Schoology, and/or are unable to view images all of these issues are usually due to an incorrectly configured firewall.
The following related sites need to be whitelisted:
- All subdomains of quizizz.com: *.quizizz.com/* (Test No. 5 and 8)
- s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/quizizz-destination-bkt/* (Test No. 6)
- quizizz-meme-bkt.s3.amazonaws.com/* (Test No. 7)
- quizizz.app.link (Not listed in the above tests)
- Ensure that Websockets are not blocked for socket.quizizz.com on port 443
Quizizz will run on any modern browser (desktop or mobile), including:
- Chrome (recommended)
- Internet Explorer 11 or Edge
The browser should support the following technologies:
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Test No. 1)
- Websockets (Test No. 2)
- Local Storage (Test No. 3)
- Cookies need to be enabled for quizizz.com and its subdomains
Browser Cache and Cookies: Clearing Cache and Cookies are an important first step for almost any troubleshooting for internet browsing. The 'cache' is a tool used by your internet browser to speed up the page loading process. However, sometimes it can cause a problem when websites are updated. Clearing Cache and Cookies ensures that everything is up to date.
In most computer-based web browsers, to open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows & Chromebook) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac).
Internet Connectivity: Quizizz needs a steady internet connection to work. If you have frequent disconnections, then you may experience difficulties using Quizizz. Please ensure your internet connection is steady, and verify that you have sufficient bandwidth. For more information, check the Technical Information article.