We’re excited to share our latest update! Teachers with an upgraded Super account or on a Schools and Districts Plan can now assign grades of any value to their quiz! Here’s how it works:
1. After creating a quiz, you can start a ‘Live Quiz’ or ‘Assign a Homework’ from the quiz page to share it with your students.
2. From the game settings page, you can ‘Assign to a class’ by clicking the select button as shown below.
3. Within the ‘Assign This Game’ modal, select the class you’d like to assign the quiz to. This feature is only available when you select a Class.
You can import a class from Canvas, Google Classroom or Schoology under the ‘Classes’ tab. You require a class imported from an LMS to use this feature.
4. To edit grading, click on the ‘Edit Grading’ drop-down. You can select predefined grades, or the ungraded option from the drop-down or you can select ‘Enter Manually’ to enter a custom grade.
5. Within ‘Enter Manually’ enter the maximum grade of your choice.
6. Click save and press next. Click the ‘Assign’ button to successfully assign the quiz to your chosen Class.
7. The quiz will be assigned to your selected Class and students will get notified on their LMS and Quizizz accounts. Once the student completes the quiz, their score will be uploaded under the Grades tab on the relevant LMS account.