Respecting your privacy is critically important to achieving our mission of motivating every student. These are our guiding privacy principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t keep your personal information longer than is necessary to provide our services to you.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, provide our services, or protect our rights.
- We don’t rent, sell or exchange your personal information.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.