Respecting your privacy is critically important to achieving our mission of motivating every student. These are our guiding privacy principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t keep your personal information longer than is necessary to provide our services to you.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, provide our services, or protect our rights.
- We don’t rent, sell or exchange your personal information.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Article is closed for comments.