Lessons are used for creating interactive and engaging content for your class. It enables you to control the speed at which students are learning through a subject. Essentially, Lessons are intelligent and intuitive PPTs that help make your teaching more impactful.
Use Lessons for an interactive instructor-led experience where slides and multimedia are combined with quiz and poll questions.
To Create Lessons, follow these steps:
- Click on Create and select the Lessons option
- Name and tag your lesson appropriately
- Select Themes on the extreme right to apply to the entire lesson or to a particular slide within the lesson
- Like all other PPT applications, choose options from the toolbar to edit your lessons
- Insert images, text, audio, video, or equations from the dock
- Add more slides / questions
Teleport questions from publicly available quizzes created by the teacher community into your lesson
- The questions formats available are: Multiple Choice questions (multiple correct answers i.e. Checkbox), Fill in the Blanks, Poll and Open ended. These count as slides too.
- Save the Lesson by clicking on Save
Choose whether you want to make this lesson private or public. Add the language (default is English) and select the correct grade.
- Click on Save
- Preview your lesson by clicking on the Preview button on the homepage
- Click on Start a Live lesson to host a live lesson or Assign homework and set a deadline
Keyword: what are lessons, how to create lessons, can I import other lessons, can I assign lessons as homework, how to save lessons, can I add a quiz within a lesson