Yes, every team does not need to have the same number of players. The teams with fewer players will receive bonus "Equalizer Points" to compensate for the lack of players. The "Equalizer Points" are designed to be equivalent to having an extra player who performs at the team's average.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Live and Assigned HW modes?
- How do I know my students’ real names with Name Factory?
- How do I extend the Assigned Homework mode deadline?
- How many attempts do I get to pick a name using Name Factory?
- Can a student attempt an assigned homework quiz multiple times?
- Can I have uneven teams for a team quiz?
- How do I sort the players' scores alphabetically in the excel report ?
- Is it possible to edit a game while it's in progress?
- I have an incorrect question in my game, how can I fix the mistake?
- How do I save the results of my quiz?