Importing your classes from Google Classroom is an easy process. It will then allow you to assign games in one click and use class-level report. There are two ways to going about importing a Class from Google Classroom:
- Navigate to the Classes tab on the admin page and click the 'Import from Google Classroom' button to import your classes.
- OR, you can also assign to the imported class after creating a game
- After creating your quiz, click the 'Assign Homework' or 'Start a live quiz' button from the game settings page
- Under the Assign to a class option, click the select button
- From the following pop up, select manage classes. This will take you to the Classes tab where you can follow Steps 1 import your google classroom.
- After logging into your Google Classroom, all your classes will come up on the screen.You can share a quiz with multiple classes too! Once the classes are selected, click the 'Save' button to assign the quiz or start a live game.
- Your students can join the quiz from the join page or by clicking the link from their Google Classroom account. Grades will be uploaded to Google Classroom automatically