Assign a quiz to your classes via Quizizz so your students can join an activity without a game code. Here are the steps you can follow to do this.
Pre-requisite: Classes need to have been created or imported into your Quizizz account before you can assign quizzes to them. To learn more about this, click here.
- Select the quiz you wish to host. You can create a new quiz, choose an existing quiz under 'My Library', or import multiple quizzes from the Quizizz library
- Click on 'Start a live quiz' or 'Assign homework'
- Click on 'Select' in the 'Assign to a class' section
- Select the classes to which you would like to assign the quiz. You can also click on the 'Pick specific students' option to assign the quiz to selected students
- Once you have selected the classes and/or students, click on 'Next'
- You can choose to give your assignment a title and description
- Set the start time and max score for your quiz and click on 'Save'
- Review the remaining game settings and click on 'Assign'
A notification will be sent to your students along with a link to join the quiz.
For a Quizizz class, students can click on the quiz card with the bell notification from the Activities tab on the join page.
For a Google Classroom class, the students can join the quiz from the link shared with them on their Google Classroom feed.
Keyword: Assign a quiz using classes, how to assign a live quiz to a class, Quizizz class, Assign a quiz with classes, how to add students to classes, how to add quiz to a class, I want to share quiz with a class