To create an account on Quizizz as a student, follow these steps:
- Click the 'Sign up' button on the join page and enter your email address as shown in the images above.
- Click on 'at a school' option as you are a student (in a school or university)
- Click on 'a student' in the next window
- To create your account with Quizizz, you are required to confirm your date, month, and year of birth. (To comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we’re required to take extra precautions with the personal data of students under 13)
- If you are below age 13, fill in your parent or guardian email address, username, and password to complete the signup process.
For students above age 13, fill in your first name, last name, and password to complete the signup process
- Click on 'Continue' once done. You are now a registered student on Quizizz
Note: Once you have synced Quizizz with Google Classroom, your students may be asked to enter their birthdates. This is a one-time process and is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). It helps us take extra precautions with the personal data of students under the age of 13.
Keyword: Sign up as student, how to login to Quizizz, should I pay as a student to use Quizizz, Sign up, signup,sign-up, register, enroll