To support you in a busy Back to School season, we are bringing some of the most popular premium teacher upgrades to the Basic Plan! Just look out for gift icons (🎁) throughout the platform!
Here’s a quick look at all the tools now available on a basic plan:
- Scheduling activities in advance
- Editing running activities
- Show your work
- Manually rescore/evaluate
- Skip questions
- Share progress and reports
Note: This is applicable only to Quizizz users in the USA.
Looking to get your lesson plans ready for back to school?
Now, you can schedule activities in advance by picking a start time!
- Pick a date and time to start your activity (this works for both live and homework modes)
- You will find the activity ready to launch in your Reports section on your chosen date
- You can view your scheduled activities under the Reports section whenever you want!
Edit assigned activities
Tired of reassigning activities to fix an answer or typo?
Now, you can edit any running homework activity!
- Find your running homework activity in the Reports section to change a number of game settings and edit questions and answers
Support individualized learning
Here are four new ways to support individualized learning and practice:
Show Your Work - Let students show what they know (beyond the correct answer)
- Find this option within the open-ended and fill-in-the-blanks question types!
Manually Rescore - Flexibly grade your students' responses according to their understanding
- Evaluate responses under the Reports section once an activity is complete
Skip Questions - Prevent anxiety and mindless guessing
- Allow students to skip a question under the game settings for your activities
Show off your classroom’s achievements, visualize student progress, and keep up with compliance requirements:
Share Reports with colleagues, admins, and parents
- Access the report for any activity under your Reports tab and share away!