Quizizz offers Single Sign-on (SSO) authentication via ClassLink. Students, as well as teachers, can access Quizizz using their ClassLink login credentials.
This integration offers a secure way to log into Quizizz without remembering multiple passwords. It is especially beneficial for elementary students and is available to all Quizizz users.
There are two ways in which you can use your ClassLink credentials to access Quizizz. You can either log in via the ClassLink library, or through the Quizizz sign-up page.
To access Quizizz via the ClassLink Library, follow these steps:
- Visit the ClassLink login page
- Enter the credentials associated with your account and click on 'Sign In'
- Click on 'Add Apps' on the left navigation pane
- Search for the Quizizz app and click on 'Add'. This is a one-time process, and the Quizizz app will now be available on your homepage
- Click on the app to be redirected to your Quizizz account
To access Quizizz via the sign-up page, follow these steps:
- Visit www.quizizz.com and click on 'Sign up'
- Click on the 'Continue with ClassLink' option
- Find your login page or click on 'Login Here' to enter your credentials
Click on 'Sign in' to be redirected to Quizizz
Quizizz now offers rostering via ClassLink for School and District partners. If you would like to request access to this feature, please complete this form.