Yes! You can add any video from YouTube and upload a video from your Google drive to a question using the quiz editor.
To add a video, edit the question and click the video icon from the editor.
To Add a YouTube video
You can either search for a video using the search bar or paste the YouTube video URL and click the Save button.
To Upload from Google Drive
- Click on the video icon to insert a video.
- You can either import a video from your Google Drive or upload to Google Drive and then choose it to be played on the Quizizz quiz editor
- Click on Import a video from Google Drive, select the correct account, and click on 'Continue' to allow Quizizz permissions to sync with your Google account
- Once your Google Drive and Quizizz are linked, you can select a video to insert it as a question in the Quizizz quiz editor
- In case you do not have permission to upload a video from Google Drive, request the owner of the video file to make it public so that you can add it to your quiz
- Supported video formats are .mp4 and .ogg
- Videos should be less than 100 MB
Keyword: Add videos to quiz, add videos as questions to quiz, can I upload YouTube videos, can I upload Google videos, I want to insert google drive videos, I want to include videos in my quiz