Make your lesson and quiz private to prevent cheating - your students can’t go into lessons and quizzes and view the answers prior to the quiz or class, and you can keep your content private if you are still working on it, per your requirement.
Starting August 2022, marking your quizzes and lessons as private are available as part of the Quizizz Super, and Quizizz School and District Plans.
To make your content private, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Quizizz account.
- Under My Library, go to the quiz or lesson you want to make public/private.
Once you've selected the quiz, click the Edit button as shown below
- Clicking edit will open up the quiz editor. The Public button with the eye icon will show you whether your quiz is public. The button will say Private if your quiz is on the private setting.
- Clicking the button will lead you to the pop up shown below. Under Who can see this quiz? you can change the settings to Private, or vice versa. Click the Save button to update your changes
- In case you want to keep the content private, but would like to share the content with certain collaborators, read our article on how to share a quiz or lesson here.
- Click the Publish button to save changes.
Keyword: Make quiz private, make lesson private, I don't want children or students to view answers, how to prevent cheating, how to not show my content, I want to hide this quiz and lesson