You can now add co-teachers to your classes on Quizizz to enable collaboration and share data with ease. The co-teachers you add will be able to assign quizzes and lessons to your shared classes, manage class rosters, and access reports.
You can add any number of teachers from your organization to your Quizizz, Google Classroom, Canvas, or Schoology Classes.
Adding co-teachers is available on the Quizizz School and District Plan in the USA.
To add co-teachers to your class, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Classes' on the left navigation pane
- Select the class to which you would like to add co-teacher(s)
- Click on 'Add a co-teacher'
- Enter the email addresses of the people you would like to add as co-teachers to your class
- Click on 'Add'
Click on the button that displays the number of co-teachers to view the list of collaborators you have added to your class. You can also add more co-teachers here by clicking on 'Add more'.
The co-teachers that you add to your class can perform the following actions:
- Add other co-teachers to the class
- Assign quizzes and lessons to the class
- Manage the class roster by adding or deleting students and editing their details
- Access both activity-level reports and longitudinal growth graphs
- Edit class details
Keyword: co-teachers, adding co-teachers, how to add co-teachers, co-teaching on quizizz, can co-teachers assign quizzes
Please sign in to leave a comment.