Collaborating on Quizizz has just gotten easier with Teams. Creating a Team enables you to quickly share quizzes and lessons with your fellow teachers. A Team on Quizizz provides a common repository for you and your collaborators to share, store, and access useful resources.
You can create an unlimited number of Teams, and add as many teachers as you would like from your school or district. Any of the quizzes and lessons you share with the Team will be directly accessible by other collaborators. Your Team members can also share quizzes/lessons with the team and add other collaborators.
Teams are available on the Quizizz School and District Plans.
To create and add members to a team, follow these steps:
- Click on 'My Library' on the left navigation pane
- Under 'My Teams', click on 'New team'
- Enter the name of your team
- Enter the email IDs of the people you want to add as collaborators to your team
- Click on 'Create'
- To add more members to your team, click on the button that displays the number of collaborators and click on 'Add more'
- Click on the three dots to edit or delete the team
To add quizzes and lessons to your team, follow these steps:
- Under 'My Library' select the team to which you would like to add quizzes/lessons
- Click on the 'Add Content' button
- Enter a quiz or lesson topic in the search bar
- To display only lessons in the search results, select the 'Only lessons' checkbox
- To view search results only from your library, toggle to enable the 'Show only from My Library' option
- Disable the 'Show only from my library' option to include search results from the Quizizz Library. You can then filter search results by grade, subject, number of questions, and language
- Select a quiz or lesson to preview its content in the right pane
- Click on the 'Add quiz' or 'Add lesson' button to add the activity to your team
Alternatively, you can also add content to your team directly from a quiz/lesson page. Here's how:
- Select the quiz/lesson you would like to add. You can either:
- create a new quiz, or
- choose one of your existing quizzes under 'My Library', or
- select any of the quizzes created by the teacher community on Quizizz
- Click on 'Share' and select the 'Share with a team' option
- Selct the team(s) to which you would like to add the quiz and click on 'Add'
- You can also click on 'Create a new team' to share the quiz with a fresh team on the spot
Note: If you would like to add collaborators to your classes so they can automatically access reports and assign quizzes to your students, consider adding co-teachers to your classes. To learn more about this, click here.
Keyword: create a team, how to create teams, how to share a quiz, add content to teams, a dd a quiz to a team, add a lesson to a team, share with a team, add a collaborator to a team
Please sign in to leave a comment.