Teachers can sign into Quizizz via Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication with Clever. This means that they can use their Clever login credentials to access Quizizz, reducing the number of passwords and IDs they need to remember.
Note: Teachers can log into Quizizz with Clever SSO only once the Quizizz app has been integrated with their Clever portals. This process needs to be completed either by a teacher or by a district administrator.
There are two ways in which teachers can log into Quizizz with Clever SSO. They can either access Quizizz via the Clever portal or through the Quizizz login page.
Access Quizizz via the Clever Portal
- Visit www.clever.com and select ‘Teacher or staff’ from the log-in drop-down menu
- Enter the username and password associated with the Clever teacher account and click on ‘Log in’
- Click on ‘Pages’ on the left navigation pane and select ‘My Teacher Pages’
- Select the page in which the Quizizz app has been installed
- Navigate to the Quizizz icon and click on it
Note: If Clever SSO has been integrated with your entire district, you will be able to find the Quizizz application by clicking on ‘Pages’ on the left navigation pane and selecting ‘District page’
Access Quizizz via the Quizizz login page
- Visit www.quizizz.com and click on ‘Login’
- Click on ‘Continue with Clever’. This will redirect you to the Clever portal
- Enter the name of the teacher’s school
- Enter the username and password associated with the Clever teacher account, and click on 'Log In'
The teacher will now be automatically redirected and logged in to their Quizizz teacher account.