Duplicate a quiz available on the Quizizz Library to host a live quiz or assign it as homework.
Duplicating a quiz enables you to copy the quiz to your library and you can access it from the 'My Library' tab on the left navigation pane.
To duplicate a quiz, follow these steps:
- Search for quizzes from the Quizizz library
- Select the correct quiz you want to duplicate (read: copy and save to your personal library)
- Click on 'Copy and Edit' on the right
The quiz is copied and you can customize it as per your requirements
- You can edit, duplicate and edit, and delete existing questions. You can also add new questions to this quiz (optional)
- Click on 'Save' to save this copy of the quiz and access it under 'My Library'
- Share, edit, print, and delete this copy of your quiz as per your requirements
- You can assign this quiz as homework or host it as a live quiz
This is your copy of the original quiz, and changes you make will only affect your copy, not the original quiz/lesson found in the Quizizz library.
Keywords: How to duplicate a quiz, how to copy quiz, how to edit a copied quiz, Duplicate a quiz, how to duplicate a quiz, what happens if I duplicate a quiz, can I import a quiz to duplicate it