Derive student-centric and classroom-centric analytics from both live quizzes and homework assignments. You can monitor every student’s progress, gauge their understanding of a subject, and evaluate the learning curve throughout all assignments.
- You will get a report for the entire class (students) once a quiz/lesson is completed. Check the Reports tab for more information regarding your class and specific individual students for every quiz and lesson assignment.
- Each quiz/lesson can be broken down into an individual student’s attempt at a question. Check the Participant’s tab to see individual scores and the overall percentage result.
- Check the Questions tab to see how many students attempted the right answer option(s).
- Check the Overview tab to see an overall summary of how many students got the right answers and how they fared against the rest of the class.
- Click on the student’s name to check the answers they have attempted (both right and wrong) along with a points breakdown and the time they took to answer the question.
Reports are generated only after students have attempted and completed the quiz.
Keyword: what are reports, will I get report for the entire class, will each student's attempt get recorded in report, can I send report to parents, what are the differnt options in reports, Reports, how to get report, quiz reports
Article is closed for comments.